The annual Inclusion Conference, the signature event of the Greater Cleveland Partnership’s (GCP) Inclusive Opportunity pillar, will present the latest trends and best practices to teach Greater Cleveland and surrounding area employers how to effectively capitalize on diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. For the past 13 years, diversity professionals, HR executives, purchasing officers, and senior management staff have attended this conference to learn from regional, national, and international subject matter experts.
Attendees of the 14th annual Greater Cleveland Partnership Inclusion Conference will explore how the fields of diversity, equity and inclusion, and economic inclusion can continue to build and strengthen their impact in the movement toward racial and economic equity.
- Increase understanding of the synergies and disconnects between current and emerging trends in the fields of diversity, equity, and inclusion and economic inclusion.
- Acquire tools to disrupt systemic barriers such as bias and prejudice within organizations.
- Amplify the business case for the increased inclusion of underrepresented/underutilized workforce populations.
- Learn implementation strategies for new programs and initiatives through reflection on best practices from within the business, nonprofit and academic sectors.
2 Day Hybrid Conference: Aug 16-17, 2022
- Day 1 – Tuesday, August 16th Virtual Sessions
- Keynotes (2-3 per day)
- Breakout Sessions (9)
- Day 2 – Wednesday, August 17th Luncheon (In Person)
- Welcome reception for New Chief Diversity Officers of GCP member companies.
- Best in Class Awards
- Amplify Inclusion Awards
- Luncheon with Keynote speaker
For more information, please contact email@example.com.