Are you a Cleveland business owner seeking to expand your reach? Do you have questions on social media marketing, SEO or earned media strategies? Cleveland saw 16.1 million visits in 2021 and strong growth in 2022, expected to continue in 2023. How do you reach that audience?
Destination Cleveland — in partnership with the Greater Cleveland Chinese Chamber of Commerce, Greater Cleveland Partnership/Council of Smaller Enterprises, Northeast Ohio Hispanic Center for Economic Development, PLEXUS, President’s Council and Urban League Small Business Development Center — invites you to participate in a FREE visitor marketing workshop series, kicking off February 6.
Led by local experts, with a focus on relevant marketing tactics and strategies for hospitality and small businesses, the four workshops are designed to help your business grow and thrive. Workshop facilitators will also provide FREE one-on-one guidance in follow-up office hours.
The four-part series starts on Feb. 6, 2023, from 8–11 a.m., with the “Intro to Website & Digital Tools” workshop. We’ll cover the basics of how to leverage websites and online search results to drive customers to your business, including:
• Tips to increase your online search visibility
• The benefits of a website content management system (CMS)
• Website hosting considerations and pricing
• How to set up your listings in Google My Business
• Handling Yelp!, TripAdvisor and more
Each workshop includes free parking, a breakfast and networking hour and free access to recordings of each session.
Other sessions in the workshop series will cover:
• Social Media and Influencer Marketing (March 13, 2023)
• Search Engine Optimized Content Strategy Tips & Tricks (May 15, 2023)
• Earned Media Strategies 101 (June 26, 2023)
Interested? Learn more about each workshop and register online now!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.
Supported by KeyBank and Fall Co.
Eventbrite landing page
· Workshop 1: Monday, February 6 — Intro to websites and digital tools
· Workshop 2: Monday, March 16 — A “How-To Guide” for Social Media & Influencer Marketing
· Workshop 3: Monday, May 15 — Search Engine Optimized Content Strategy Tips and Tricks
· Workshop 4: Monday, June 26 — Earned Media Strategies 101
Registration questions: RSVP@destinationcle.org
Cleveland Metropolitan Conference Center: https://clemetroconference.com/
One Cleveland Center
1375 E 9th St Floor 2
Cleveland, OH 44114
Greater Cleveland Partnership’s All In vision for a Great Region on a Great Lake has five key priorities: Dynamic Business, Abundant Talent, Inclusive Opportunity, Appealing Community and Business Confidence. All of our work ties back to these values. This story relates to Business Confidence and Abundant Talent.