Energy management programs for COSE members
Energy costs are nearing all-time highs across the country and Greater Cleveland is no exception. Fortunately, a COSE membership includes access to several programs designed to ensure you are effectively managing your energy. COSE can help you with all of the following. Contact Andrew Smyser at email@example.com or 216-592-2432 for more information.
- Manage gas and electric rates, including a consultative review of natural gas and/or electric bills.
- Energy audits including an energy assessment of your building.
- Network of contractors, suppliers and distributors to help with your energy projects.
- Green leasing, which can reduce energy consumption in an office building by 11-22%.
- Energy efficient financing
Want to learn more? See the Energy Resource Guide for everything you need to know about energy.