Health insurance solutions for your small business
COSE is pleased to partner with Medical Mutual and affiliate chambers to provide health benefits to Greater Cleveland’s small business community. The COSE Benefit Plan, previously known as the COSE MEWA, is a self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangement that helps small business employers and their employees manage the increasing cost of healthcare benefits. This helps you provides the same great health benefits that large corporations offer.
When you choose the COSE Benefit Plan for your health benefit needs, you receive the following advantages:
- Coverage for businesses with 50 or fewer employees, including business owners with no employees.
- Various plan options, including traditional copay plans and high deductible plans.
- Potential cost savings – self-funded plans are not subject to some ACA-mandated taxes, fees and benefits, and your good health can be reflected in lower premiums.
- Stop-loss coverage to provide additional protection from large financial losses.
- Prescription drug benefits with all plans.
- A suite of wellness programs designed to promote healthy behaviors.
- Medical Mutual’s local customer care team, available through phone or email nearly every day of the week.
- Advocacy through COSE on the state and federal level to ensure that health care reform does not unnecessarily burden small business owners like you.
To learn more about your COSE Benefit Plan offerings available to you, click here.
Interested in signing up? Please contact your broker or request a quote using the link below!
To learn more about other Medical Mutual health plan options available through COSE, click here. No matter your plan option, COSE members can receive significant financial savings with their Medical Mutual health plan, including a 1.4% tax savings for businesses with up to 500 employees.